The address of the Cuba Farm is 11351 E. Lasswell Rd.
(please note - the address maps in GPS and other mapping tools about 1/2 mile west of the actual driveway)
- Take I-294 S (tri-state tollway)
- Bear right onto off-ramp to I-55 S (Joliet Road S)
- Take I-55 S (Joliet Rd S) Ramp
- Continue on I-55 S (Joliet Road S) for 112.8 miles
- Take exit 163 to I-74 W for 0.5 miles
- Continue on I-74 W for 27.4 miles
- Exit onto off-ramp at exit 99 to I-474 W for 0.1 mile
- Take I-474 W Ramp for 1.4 miles
- Continue on I-474 West for 6.3 miles
- Bear right onto off-ramp at exit 6A to US-24 W (McKinley St.) for 0.4 mile
- 24 West turns into 9 – stay on 9 into Canton
- At the 1st stop sign, go straight. The road dead ends at a cemetery. This is Main St
- Turn right on Main and follow for two blocks to Hickory and turn left
- Continue about 10 miles on Hickory – you will pass Cuba Cardinals Water Tower – follow the turn in the road – first stop sign is 9th Street. Make a left on 9th
- Follow 9th to East Main Street, and take a right
- You will pass Cuba schools – keep going straight to IL 97 – when this road starts to curve you will cross over tracks and the first street over the tracks is called West Jackson
- Take a left on West Jackson – this streets turns into Lasswell.
- Continue approximately two miles on Lasswell. You’ll see a windy driveway on the left-hand side of the road, almost across the street from N. Cameron Road. If you pass N. Grant Keime Rd, you’ve gone about 2/3 mi too far.